Saturday, April 17, 2010

Love a good Bargain


I found all these great items yesterday at Reject Shop Blacktown! Yes, Reject shop.
They have some great stuff sometimes, and I wasnt going to look because I didnt want to buy any more scrappy stuff, but couldnt help myself. Glad I did look as all this stuff was $3 or less! And lots of Kaisercraft which I love.
Kaisercraft fozz felt letters - $3 each, Bella bling stickers $2, kaisercraft bling borders $3 each, epoxy brads $3, journalling pad of 20 $3, glue pens $1 each, epoxy embellishments $2. I was very pleased. Also did this layout the other night and not sure how I feel about it yet.
Items used: bazzill, stampin' up pp, buzz and bloom chipboard bird, kindyglitz, crate paper border and tag, heidi swapp edge distresser, ink, brads, lil' davis chipboard alphas, rhinestone flower.


Thanks for looking
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Bargains....our reject shop never has anything as good as what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Don- the colours are awesome (talking about Log Ride)- keep going with the blog- you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete