Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy (xmas page with a difference)

I have been playing around this past week making these ribbon flowers. I found this vintage lace from the op shop and turned it into these beautiful flowers. Now I have gone a little crazy and stocked up on lace, as I think the flowers look better made from lace than ribbon. I also picked up a 250g bag of great buttons on special (old stock) from Aldi Seven Hills for $4.99. Great buy!
This is another oldish photo, xmas 2008, lunch time at mum and dads playing out in the sun. The kids still holding onto their new toys from Santa.
Items used: making memories pp, kaisercraft bling, bazzill, lace, buttons, kindy glitz, ribbon, gold twine, journal spot, metal clip, paper doily, heart ghost shape, staples, American Craft thickers, I-kan-dee tag (ho ho ho), paper flower made from scrap pp - bo bunny and Kaisercraft.
thanks for looking
Donna



2 comments: