Tuesday, August 17, 2010

new things

I have been really enjoying my scrapbooking lately, and I am finally getting through my mountain of 'to scrap' photos. Have 2 to share today. This 1st one is the cabin we stayed at for our 10th Wedding anniversary and its the 1st time I have played around with using a real doily on the page. I picked up this doily from the Salvos store for 50 cents!! Bargain! And i love the effect it gives to this page.
Items used: pp - stampin up, cosmo cricket tiny types, vinyl thickers, craftworks chipboard, doily, paper inklings rub on, enthaily flowers and leaves, kaiser, Gt and bella flowers, pearls, staples, brads, prima flower centre, date stamp.



This one I also love. Came together nicely. Journalling is about our WET visit to Culburra Beach where I made everyone get out in the rain and wind for this photo.
I am thinking of entering this in the sketch challenge for SFS again - I loved the sketch so much, this is just altered and flipped.
items used: pp - stampin up, cosmo cricket, bazzill scallop cardstock, li'l davis chipboard, foam tape, ink, gemstone, craftworks chipboard.

thanks for looking
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment