Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Your smile brightens my day

I have had the last 2 days off work so I could attend different activities my daughter has had on for school. Yesterday for Zone athletics and today for a band concert tonight, with rehearsals this morning. So I took advantage of some spare time at lunch today to do this page. This pic was taken on Mothers Day 2009 at Windsor. The kids love to go there and play in the Autumn leaves. I was very excited that this page took me just under 1 hour to complete!! Gotta love that.

Items used: pp - kaisercraft, paper loft, hat pin, doily, book paper, lace, staples, 3 bugs in a rug sticker, kaiser rhinestone flower, scrap fx chipboard, rhinestones, kaisercraft rubons, swiss dots cardstock.

thanks for looking
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment