Wednesday, January 12, 2011

random scrapping

Here are a few more of my scrapping pages. 1st one is a page of my daughter ice skating for the first time. I am finding more and more that I hate using these large BLING pieces as they are so hard and flimsy to use. They get stuck to each other and stuck to anything they touch. Is there an easier way??

items used: american crafts cardstock, pp - bo bunny, kaisercraft rhinestones, felt ribbon, fiskars punch, kindy glitz, chipboard


This one is of my 'DIVA' niece when she was slightly younger. Was happily drawing on my driveway with chalk but chucked a tanty when I took it off her for putting it in her mouth! Couldnt help but take photos of her.
items used: pp - ek success and stampin up!, paper doily, handmade flowers by me, denim pocket, vintage playing card, stampin up hemp twine, kaisercraft rubons, staples, craft affair acrylic button, hat pin, bella journal spot.


Thanks for looking
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment