Monday, January 3, 2011

Scrap Stash Swap - SSS

I decided to challenge myself and thought about using my friends 'scraps'. So I went next door and asked Nikki if she had any scraps I might be able to use. Thankfully she said yes. So i found quite a few sheets that I thought would go well together, (and grabbed enough for 2 pages or more). I will go through my stash and give her some as a swap, and see if she can do the same.
This page is a photo of the kids on boxing day a few years ago. I picked scraps in some of my favourite colours and luckily was able to use them on this photo I've had waiting to be scrapped.
Items used: bazzill, misc scrap papers, felt bird, inque boutique felt hearts, misc button, fiskars punch, me and my big ideas rubons, kaisercraft bling, brad, handmade flower by me, stampin up top note journal spot, stampin up shimmer paint for the border (love this stuff)


And this one of the kids at Nurragingy Reserve. Loved the Autum colours so found some of Nikki's scraps with those tones.
items used: pp - kaisercraft, kaisercraft flowers, pearls, bazzill, lil davis rub on, scrapware wooden heart, misc chipboard, date stamp

Thanks for looking
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment