Thursday, October 4, 2012

BW2-October

This months challenge is up at BW2
Black+Lime+orange
I must admit, this one I was little scared of. Had no idea what I was going to do!
But when I grabbed the photo, immediately I found the paper (and I wasn't
actually sitting down to scrap this challenge at first)
 I challenged myself with this one and love the way the stencil worked
on the background (will be using this again for sure)
 I love this Tim Holtz filmstrip, so glad I found it!
Here are some close-ups of my handmade book paper flower that
has been misted in green.
You may also notice the mist that has been dribbled and sprayed
on the orange paper.

items used on this layout:
cardstock, bazzill, pp-cosmo cricket, washi tape, staples,
bakers twine, Tim Holtz filmstrip, paint, glimmermist, date stamp,
cosmo cricket & doodlebug designs letters, book paper, brads, lace ribbon, ribbon, flower die and stencil
Thanks for looking
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment