Friday, November 16, 2012

Show us your Stuff - Nov

Here is my entry for Nov for Show us your stuff
Criteria: handmade goodie: (charms creations heart and rainbow splendour felt chevron)
use yellow:  stamped circles on the background and the yellow in the heart
washi tape: chevron washi above the photo
 a closeup of my background. I have used gesso and then
covered it with tissue paper and then stamped the circles and script writing over it
thanks for looking



I will now upload another page just completed for another challenge
I'm loving this months challenges that are out there!!!!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Love it Donna. The tissue paper and gesso give such great texture.
    Awesome photo too. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background Donna! just love this lo! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping looks great, thanks for joining in at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that interestng textured background!

    ReplyDelete