Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Childhood games cyber challenge - SB top 50

HI all
I gave this fun looking challenge a go and I am so
glad that I did!
I had heaps of fun with it and even managed
to complete the 4 pages over 1 day + managed
to also complete 1 of their other challenges too.
So here is some photo overload!
Childhood games challenge - SB top 50

First up is  - Chinese checkers
Criteria - use stars and a symbol in the title
heres my page
 and some closeups


Tic tac toe challenge
you were to pick from any row to see what items to use
I chose the bottom row: arrows, chipboard and washi
heres my page which I must say, I am extremely happy with!
 I adore this patterned paper by Prima - makes it look
like I have spent hours creating a mixed media background - and its only paper!
Heres a closeup of the washi, chipboard title and wood veneer arrows

Next up is the Twister challenge
Use all 4 colours of the twister game + circles
 The background is created with gesso, gelatos and some stamps
 also used lots of random stickers, stamps and washi
Lastly, the UNO Challenge
Use layering, rectangles and a number
 rectangles cut from scraps
 a number in the title and the washi tapes
Layering under my collage photo of mist, tissue paper and patterned papers
WOW, told you it was photo overload!
I will be back in the next day or so with a share of the other
challenge I managed to complete as well.
Thanks for looking
Donna






No comments:

Post a Comment